Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and according to CouponoSCOPE, 64% of married or dating clients plan to buy their partners Valentine’s Day gifts next days. The recent survey by CouponoSCOPE also highlights that clients plan to spend an average of $90 on dinner, $50 on flowers and $35 on chocolate.
What exactly do people want this Valentine’s Day?
- 65% are looking for a special dinner out – Pop the Bubbly at Moët & Chandon!!!
- 35% want chocolate – For the Sweet Tooth!!!
- 35% want flowers – Flower Power!!!
- 35% are looking for a vacation or a trip – Love is in the Air!!!
- 30% prefer an experience (like a concert tickets) – For the Music Lover!!!
- 30% want Jewelry – Serve Valentine’s Day Looks!!!
However you plan on spending your time or money this holiday, CouponoSCOPE wants to help clients save on both and get up to 75% OFF this Valentine’s Day. Keep reading for a look at some of our favorite products and check out our segments listed at the end!