Have you ever enter into a dimly lit room, been welcomed by a fragrant aroma, some soft, flaming light and sensed immediately relaxed?
I’m a sucker for a cozy, comfy, warm atmosphere, and this is a reason why candles are my claim to flame. Candles are an eternal delight that have been used to light up the world for centuries, and the benefits of owning a candle or 10 are infinite.
Why candles light up my nights:
- Candles can up the vibe of any space – bathroom, dorm, dining room, and garden.
- Candles make awesome decorations for celebrations, tablescapes, events and more!
- Candles are great gifts for friends, co-workers, family, and kith.
- Scented candles even make rooms smell good, and some right have aromatherapy benefits.
- Candles don’t must break the bank – you can get big deals on candles anytime!
Voluspa Jar Candles (3-pack for $24 at Amazon)
Tea Lights (bag of 100 for $5.99 at Macy’s)
Meyers Clean Day Scented Soy Candle (2-pack for $13.91 at Sephora)
Scented Jar Candle ($30 at Bed Bath & Beyond)
Vanilla Delight Pillar Candle ($6.99 at Target)
Citronella Candles (two-pack for $23.38 at World Market)