On your birthday, you’re probably familiarized to getting a card, flowers or a lot of “Happy birthday!” posts to your Facebook wall. But your birthday means you can get freebies you can eat & you can wear… … … like a dine out for breakfast, lunch and dinner without spending a dollar! Or get some freebies from your most wanted stores!
Freebies from food to gifts, these stores put the icing on the cake right on your birthday!
An important tip: There may be settings like signing up for a mailing list or joining in a free rewards program. Do some investigating to figure out the requirements so you’re not disappointed on your birthday (so you won’t cry).
- Pizza Hut – Sign up for Hut Rewards and score a birthday reward!
- Papa John’s – Sign up for an account and get an offer to use during your birthday month. Great for a date night!
- Starbucks – You receive one birthday gift as part of your joining in Starbucks Rewards loyalty program. Pick one free beverage or food product, and redeem this reward within your birthday month.
- American Eagle – Share your email address, and you’ll get 15% off the month of your birthday.
- Famous Footwear – Join Gold Rewards Program to get a $10 OFF with B-day coupon.
- JCPenney – Receive a birthday gift when you sign up for JCPenney Rewards.
- Kohl’s – Receive a special birthday gift when you sign up for Yes2You Rewards.
- Old Navy – Go to the email newsletter signup page and scroll down to the Birthday Club to get freebies on your special day—maybe a special coupon!
- Sephora – Become a Beauty Insider and get a birthday freebies during your birthday month. You just have to ask at the register, no order necessary.
- Ulta Beauty – Join Ultamate Rewards and get freebies on your birthday, plus earn double points on orders made during your birthday month.
- World Market – Sign up for the World Market Explorer Rewards Program and get a birthday gift.